History of Gilan Rubber Manufacturing Group
• 1948: Gilan Rubber Manufacturing Factory was established in 1948 with an area of 15,000 square meters.
• 1952: PVC manufacturing began in Gilan Rubber Manufacturing Factory.
• 2006: Novin Sakht Felez Factory was established with metal manufacturing in an area of 5000 square meters in 2006.
• 2007: Paya Modern Caspian Factory manufacturing rubber and metal was founded in 2007 in an area of 11,000 square meters.
About the company
Gilan Rubber Manufacturing Group as a business institution with over 60 years of experience in manufacturing car floor mats and auto parts as one of the main suppliers of the automotive industry of the country (Iran Khodro Vehicle manufacturer, SAIPA Auto manufacturer, etc.) is to leave an indelible image in the minds of consumers and to be a leading pioneer in domestic and foreign markets, in addition to increasing satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders, through exploiting specialists and modern technology as well as national standards.
Currently, Gilan Rubber Manufacturing Group consists of 3 manufacturing companies (Gilan Rubber Company, Paya Modern Caspian Company, and Novin Sakht Felez Company). This company now produces a wide range of auto parts including rubber parts, rubber-metal parts, rubber and PVC floor mats. Employing advanced machinery, modern laboratory equipment, the world state of the art quality systems, and receiving certified quality management system ISO / TS 16949, ISO 9001 and SAPCO Grade "A" are affected by long-term goals and planning and strategic perspective in order to achieve the global standards.
The main goal of gilan group is to gain the trust and satisfaction of the customers and they believe that customer satisfaction is achieved via the steps listed below:
1. Providing quality products based on customers' needs
2. Timely supply of products for customers
3. Competitive price
In order to achieve the above goals, the group:
- commit themselves to observe the valid national and international standards and designs and deploys the company's quality management system in accordance with the models of international standard (ISO / TS 16949: 2009) as well as the Sazeh Gostar company's quality system requirements (AR8601) and quality system requirements SAPCO 86 (SSR2).
- strive to improve the level of knowledge, competency and proficiency of their employees through continuous training according to improvements of the quality processes and products at all organizational levels.
- Specialization of the company's activities and increased competitiveness
- Attracting and developing technical and technological potentials
- Using the state of the art knowledge
Goals and Perspectives
In addition to increasing satisfaction of customers, Gilan Rubber Manufacturing Group as a business institution is to leave an indelible image in the minds of consumers of Middle East and Iran through manufacturing car floor mats and auto parts and exploiting specialists and modern technology.
Research and Development
Research and development as the activity engine plays a leading role due to the company's senior executives believe in innovation and creativity, offering quality products and standardization in the field of manufacturing.
Please submitt to our newsletter